Model Sizes Pictured: Male is wearing a size L; Female is wearing a size S (bust 35, hips 26).
Did you know that sharks have been on our planet longer than trees?! We love this ocean fact and combined it with a beautiful Tiger Shark. Look closely at those stripes, they are a hidden treat.
Each shirt uses 6 recycled poly water bottles.
All fabric is spun, knitted, processed and finished in South Carolina, USA. Ethical production in Haiti.
Why choose this tee?
- These shirts use 70% less water than a typical conventional shirt!
- These shirts are not chemically treated. Typical conventional alternatives can contain over 5oz each.
- These shirts save an est. 6.4oz of oil over it's typical conventional shirt alternative.
- Every shirt saves 6 bottles from landing in the landfill.
- Every shirt helps provide Living Wage Jobs in Haiti. An impact that extends beyond the individual, helping to provide for their families. Workers are paid 3-4x the going rate for similar jobs in the area, an amount carefully calculated to meet the basic needs of a Haitian household.
These tees are built from 50% Repreve® polyester from recycled plastic; 25% organic, US grown, combed, ring spun cotton; and 25% TENCEL™ Modal. These sustainable fibers combine to create a soft, flexible, and smooth fabric.